Saturday, March 26, 2011

So.... I had a fantastic post that was introspective and great and wonderful. I mean it was like liquid sex rendered into ink and put on paper. I would have let this post have my children. I would have made this post my legal guardian. I would have given this post my power of attorney. I trusted this post and loved it like I loved nothing ever before or probably ever after. And just as I was putting the finishing touches on it the fricking web page timed out and like that....it was gone. Now that bitch of a muse has left me with no home and nothing to my name but my clothes and the mental equivalent of alimony. SHIT!

I'll just sum up what I was going to say. Dune movie 1984 Rocks. I mean it rocks in a way that Oedipus rocked his mom's ass. It rocks and everything else can eat a dick. Get over it, crack a beer and watch the fricking movie about some wicked awesomeness. Check out the wiki of the film for some interesting facts about the original attempt at a movie starring Mick Jagger and Salvador Dali.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home