Sunday, March 20, 2011

THE FIRST EPIC POST OF AWSOMENESS !!! OR Tooting in the wind

If this is your first visit to my blog then don't feel bad, this is my first post. This whole blogging thing has apparently been going on for ten years now so it being 2011 I figured I'd chase after the long past bandwagon. You may have come here looking for something funny, something silly and something farty/barbariany. Well first I guess I should explain the blog title. Blogging for the most part is in my opinion people simply flogging away at themselves where everybody else can see it. Thusly we come to this blog's (my own opinion public nudey show) name. Opinions are somethings that everyone have and they are valued by me around the same level as a human expulsion of bodily gas on a windy day. So now you have my opinion on the matter of blogging. Welcome to my blog, I'm mostly going to be discussing old school tabletop gaming, fantasy and scifi and related media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home